Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Subject: This Congressman Slams Justin Bieber!  See what happens next!


Hello friends!

This week has been unreal! Thank you for all of the letters and emails and memes you have been sending. They make me soooo happy and I love them so much. I'm sorry I haven't been writing most of you back, time is so short here for mail. I started this letter with 4 minutes left after writing my family.

I'm feeling a lot better than I was last week and life is honestly so good! I'm working through some stuff, but the amount of progress I've made has been unreal. Things are going well, and I'll tell you more later when I have more time.

Spanish phrase of the week:
Scotty me deslumbró con su emporio de gaviotas.

Quick story: Being me, I lost my key the second week we were here. This was a problem because it had a keychain that said "Schmitt" on it (#Harrison shoutout!) from when I stayed with the Schmitt's in Santa Clarita just last month. I kept it on my key so I could remember their generosity towards me, but it did make it a bit of a problem when I knew that they would be returned to whoever "Schmitt" is in the MTC. Lol, anyway I found the key in my pants pocket yesterday, and it was legendary.

As you can tell from that lame story, not a ton happens here, but my spanish is getting better, and I am having the time of my life.

With love from the four square courts,
Elder Samuel/Morpheus Wiggins

No comments:

Post a Comment